Faith Formation at
St. Kateri Tekakwitha Parish
Faith Formation Class Information:
Faith Formation classes are for children in Kindergarten through 5th Grade. Class times are as follows:
- Sunday Mornings at 11:15 (after the 10am Mass) on Union Street in the parish school gymnasium
- Tuesday afternoons at 4:00pm in the Rosa Road parish center
First Reconciliation Information:
- Sunday, October 16th in the Union Street chapel at 11:30a
- Tuesday, October 18th in the Rosa Road church at 4:30p
Parents will be able to choose their child's First Reconciliation date at this meeting, and receive the sacramental preparation workbook.
Students are scheduled to receive the sacrament of Reconciliation on:
- Thursday, November 17th in the Rosa Road church at 6pm
- Saturday, November 19th in the Union Street church at 11am
Parents must choose a date for their child's reception of the sacrament so that we can plan accordingly.
Home sacramental preparation workbooks are available in the parish office at Rosa Road. Posters inside the workbooks are due to the Faith Formation office by Tuesday, November 15th and will be returned to the student at the following Faith Formation class.
First Eucharist Information:
- Sunday, January 8th in the Union Street chapel at 11:30a
- Tuesday, January 10th in the Rosa Road parish center at 4:30p
Parents will be able to choose their child's day retreat date and First Eucharist date, and receive the sacramental preparation workbook at the First Eucharist parent meetings.
First Eucharist day retreats are scheduled for:
- Saturday, March 4th in the Rosa Road church from 9a-12p
- Saturday, March 11th in the Union Street church from 9a-12p
Posters inside the sacramental preparation workbook at due at the First Eucharist day retreat and will be returned to the child by the end of the retreat.
All masses at both sites are available for scheduling the reception of First Eucharist on the following dates:
- Saturday, April 29th/Sunday, April 30th
- Saturday, May 6th/Sunday, May 7th
- Saturday, May 13th/Sunday, May 14th
- Saturday, May 20th/Sunday, May 21st
Vacation Bible School
SAVE THE DATE for a "super" adventure August 7th-11th, 2017!
For additional information or to register your child for sessions
please call our office at (518)346-6137 ext 241
Pastoral Associate for Faith Formation
518-346-6137 ext. 241