Mass & Liturgy Schedule
Church at Union Street: 1803 Union St., Schenectady, NY 12309
- Saturday at 4:30pm
- Sunday at 10:00am
- Tuesday, Thursday at 9:00am Wednesday Morning Prayer at 9:00am
Church at Rosa Road: 2216 Rosa Road, Schenectady, NY 12309
- Sunday at 8:30am & 11:30am
- Monday & Friday at 9:00am
- Funerals: 9:00 am
- Infant Baptism: Held on a regular basis; parents attend one evening preparation. See Father Bob or Deacon Tom after Mass.
- First Eucharist, First Reconciliation or Confirmation: Contact our Religious Education ext. 241 / Youth Ministry Office ext. 240.
- RCIA - Right of Initiation for Adults: For adults & children of catechical age; celebrated at the Easter Vigil. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about the faith or in becoming a Catholic, inquire at the Parish Center.
- Reconciliation/Confession: Saturday 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm at the Church on Union Street; After 9:00 am Mass Friday at the Church on Rosa Road
- Anointing of the Sick: Call Parish Offices
- Sick Calls at Home: Contact Parish Offices
- Matrimony: Please call one of the priests or deacon at least 6 months prior.
- Holy Orders Religious Vocation: If you would like to discern a vocation, please call the Diocesan Office at (518) 453-6670, or see your parish priests.